Wednesday, September 7

first blogiversary


Well, happy blogiversary to me. How fast it passed, the first year of blogging. Who knew what all would emerge when I wrote that first post?

I know I felt like more of an alien then than I do now, so I guess the year has mellowed me some. Maybe it's the paychecks. But full-time work is no picnic and sometimes I really wonder how many more of these agonizing bumper-to-bumper commutes I can take.

I would write more, but it's been nuts lately at work, and just as nuts in the evenings, trying to support my hard-at-it eighth-grader in the few hours left. She's managing well, but it's intense.

Will I make it to the second blogiversary? Only time will tell.

Thanks for being here, y'all. You are such good listeners.

3 Comments:

At 8/9/05 07:46, Blogger Darnell Clayton said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! Today is also Google's Birthday as well! Happy Birthday to you both!

 
At 8/9/05 14:44, Blogger as said...

Good job, Square one!

 
At 13/9/05 18:22, Blogger squarepeg said...

Thank you, all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home