Saturday, December 11

blogger on hiatus

Not getting hired for a stupid-but-well-paying full-time job is like a Trojan horse ... but inside out, if you get my meaning.

The "rejection" has been a wakeup call that I'm very happy about, now that I've come to my senses, because what I really need to concentrate on is writing. How easy it is to get sidetracked. Like, with reading other people's blogs.

I was just starting to appreciate the lack of interesting tv when I realized I'd replaced my drug-of-choice with blog-surfing anyway. Already a long-term, hardened web addict, I now acknowledge blog-surfing as my new crack.

I need to get this thing under control.

2 Comments:

At 12/12/04 09:59, Blogger Lioness said...

What Lisa said.

What Lisa said.

Bloody hell.

 
At 12/12/04 22:29, Blogger Lioness said...

Oh. BUT: you can do the writing here. You can write for you here. And for us. We can be your audience. What "hiatus"? SCARY words!!! Don't read them but write to us. Thats sounds good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home