Sunday, April 3

change to dst

ugh. cruellest day of the year: first day back at work following 'spring ahead' summer clock change. how does a one-hour change manage to wield such a hefty punch? we lost an hour on thursday night, but still had to get the kid up for school (she was late, and I didn't care, much to her delight. unfortunately, she later found out that her bi-weekly art class was being unexpectedly held at the end of the same day, and she was none too pleased to be told that it was payback time.) so, although friday was bearable, saturday I needed to catch up with a rare afternoon nap ... which meant I was still perky at midnite and continued to watch "Ray" on dvd until 1am (with mr. S snapping at me to come to bed already and stop being so irresponsible). probably didn't fall asleep till about 2. clock radio blared at 6:45. ugh.

v. good thing that boss-lady is on a roman junket till tomorrow and I can coast in my fog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home