Saturday, August 6

honeymoon in prague

The weather continues to be perfect, a vacation in itself from Israel. The cool air reminds me of Toronto in September. Today Mr. Squarepeg´s parents came and joined us, on a little bus trip from where they´re staying in Munchen. What a fiasco that turned into. They left their group to come and meet us for an hour, meanwhile unsure of where they were supposed to meet up with them again. So instead of having a nice visit, we spent 2 hours with my mother in law hysterical over the meeting place. It ended with her blessing me profusely for being such a genius. I knew exactly how she felt, because not long ago I felt like an idiot when my daughter solved a problem that had me hysterical. Thank god for the younger generation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home