Tuesday, October 4

generations making peace

The vet told us to keep them separated for a week and just let them smell each other from different rooms, but after about five days we got impatient and introduced them. Sunny has been sniffing disdainfully and walking away for the most part; Pinky moves into Sunny's space cautiously and mostly gets ignored. I'd say Sunny is either so old he's addled or he's gotta be the most tolerant animal alive.
Sunny the 16-year-old (m) Siamese tolerates Pinky the one-month-old (former) street kitten (f).

5 Comments:

At 4/10/05 23:06, Blogger Lucy said...

Sunny is much better dispositioned than Clyde (my ancient, decrepit cat).

 
At 7/10/05 18:37, Blogger SavtaDotty said...

That is definitely an "Awwwwwwwww" photo.

 
At 8/10/05 15:44, Blogger Lioness said...

Oh, oh, oh, HOW CUTE!!! Must.eat.them.

 
At 8/10/05 20:18, Blogger squarepeg said...

actually, more like the kitten thinks she must eat me. I have two little kitten hickies on my neck from what feels like sucking but is probably obsessive licking with that rough cat-tongue. ...will probably make interesting gossip fodder at work tomorrow...

 
At 21/10/05 18:56, Blogger samchida said...

Hi squarepeg,
I know who is going to initiate the 'office' blah blah. I think the kitten is innocent and cnnot speak in its defense. If the kitten does require legal support I will be first in line to defend the little pussy.
I once knew this girl in my office, who was allowed to bring her kitty to the office, this kitty was very affectionate . But it was very choosy in who it would snuckle up to and who it may not.
We all enjoyed the story of the kitty in the office and looked forward to its daily adventures. Then suddenly, this office girl and her wonderful kitty never returned. We all missed the entertainment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home