Tuesday, April 5

can't get up!

oh my god, I can't believe how hard it has been to get out of bed this week! I'm getting to work later and later, which means I must stay later and later to fulfil the godawful nineandahalf@*&%##@&$#!!hours. and it doesn't seem to matter how early I get myself to bed -- I never feel like I've slept enough when that radio flips on. and I'm remembering a lot of dreams, which tells me that I'm sleeping less deeply, waking up after them. last week it didn't even matter how late I went to bed, I was still managing to get up and out early several times.

is it that one horrendous finger-wagging dst hour? is it that I'm cutting back on caffeine? is it my neglectful-mother guilt? is it all that fat that's accumulated in my middle region making me look more and more like my stout mother-in-law every day?

AAAAACCCKKK!!! I HAVE TO GET TO THE GYM!!!

I absolutely must get there three times a week; twice is not enough to burn off this gut! I'm eating more healthfully than I used to, and the weight just keeps creeping up! I'm sick of this! summer is upon us and I will have to remove my Coverings of Illusion that have so expertly hidden the worst of my waist. and mr. S has finally this week re-started his gym regimen which means I will no longer be able to point and giggle at his blubber while diverting attention from my own.

funny thing about women: no matter how slim they look to everyone else, to themselves they are huge blobby whales. I'm not referring to myself of course, because I REALLY AM WAY WAY MORE BLUBBERY than I should be, and once I'm in summer clothes (never mind a bathing suit!!) everyone else will see that too.

what is wrong with us that we just cannot stop comparing ourselves to the liposucked? (not to mention the cosmetically-knifed)

2 Comments:

At 6/4/05 08:14, Blogger squarepeg said...

mimic wrinkle between her breasts? I have no idea what that means, but just think of the possibilities for wrinkle-spawning (imaginary or otherwise) it suggests...

 
At 10/4/05 13:29, Blogger SavtaDotty said...

I like the idea of blueberry whales myself. (And I want Roseanne Roseannadanna's old job).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home